Objectives of the certificate :
In the intermediate level, students will discover French and European regional cuisines, through which they will apply the techniques introduced in the basic level:
- French and European regional cuisines
- Making full use of assimilated techniques
- Origin, quality and sustainability of seasonal products and products from diverse terroirs
- Organisation, hygiene and safety in cuisine
- Advanced cutting and professional techniques
- Introduction to colour, taste and texture combinations
- Contemporary cooking techniques
- Awakening the senses to different flavours and mastering seasoning
- Reproducing an identical dish
- Learning to analyse food and wine pairing with a sommelier
- Culinary theory classes: vegetables, sea food and Italian ingredients
- Beekeeping workshop
- Seafood conference, taught by an industry professional
In addition to the face-to-face and practical courses, 8 videos per Certificate are made available to the student throughout the term, i.e. 20 hours of digital teaching, integrated and available on the teaching resources software. The student will also benefit from theoretical course materials and additional technical expertise videos.Who is this certificate for?
Registration is open to all candidates who have obtained a basic cooking certificate from a Le Cordon Bleu institute or who hold a CAP in France.4 entries per year:
Standard training: January, April, July, October.
Intensive training: February and August.Languages:
Training is given in French with consecutive translation into English during demonstrations and theory classes.