In-depth study of French classic and French regional cuisines:
- Product origins and influences on regional cuisine
- Perfecting professional kitchen skills
- More advanced technical cuts and presentation
- Taste analysis the use of seasonings & flavorings
- Introduction to color, taste and texture combinations
Demonstrations are translated into English.
Intensive programmes have the same curriculum as the full length programmes. Since these programmes are accelerated, students can only take one discipline at a time: cuisine or pâtisserie.
Scheduling is up to 6 days a week and 6-9 hours of courses daily.
Note: In the case of a full session, a waiting list is automatically opened. Please contact the admissions department: parisadmissions(@)cordonbleu.edu