Chef Eric Briffard, One of the Best Craftsmen in France (Meilleur Ouvrier de France MOF), Director of Culinary Arts at Le Cordon Bleu Paris institute, has developed with his team of Chefs this four-day programme around new culinary techniques and trends. During this training, participants reinforce their culinary skills and acquire the necessary knowledge for sous vide (vacuum cooking) and the use of different cooking methods at low temperatures, as well as plating dishes and presentation.
- Comparing cooking methods
- Introduction and good hygiene practises (HACCP)
- Using a sous-vide machine, immersion circulator, combi-oven, blast freezer, temperature probe etc
- Preservation of ingredients
- Knowledge of molecular cuisine techniques (texture games, Cryogenics)