Introduction to French Cuisine:
- French culinary terms & definitions
- Organization, safety and hygiene in the kitchen
- Professional knife handling and introduction to diverse cuts
- Classic French techniques
- Learning foundations : stocks, sauces, forcemeats & doughs
- Storage methods
All demonstration classes are translated into English.
Intensive programmes have the same curriculum as the full length programmes. Since these programmes are accelerated, students can only take one discipline at a time: cuisine or pâtisserie. Scheduling is up to 6 days a week and 6-12 hours of courses daily.