The Advanced Studies in Taste (HEG) programme is an intensive, multi-disciplinary two-week course designed to provide you with a comprehensive understanding of the various perspectives on taste, gastronomy and fine dining.
Aims of the programme :
- Consolidate your understanding of taste and gastronomy through lectures, workshops and tastings
- Explore food and the act of eating beyond the culinary arts
- Showcase the latest cultural and scientific trends and research in food
- Attend informative excursions around Paris and Champagne
- Meet and network with fellow students from around the world, as well as renowned researchers, university professors and industry professionals
Lectures are complemented by tastings, excursions, workshops and meals designed exclusively for programme participants.
Top quality teaching, access to the latest research and new approaches to conventional ways of thinking about food is what makes the Advanced Studies in Taste (HEG) programme so special.
The Diplôme Universitaire du Goût, de la Gastronomie et des Arts de la Table (DUGGAT), is awarded by the University of Reims Champagne-Ardenne upon successful completion of the final exams. Students will also receive a Certificate of Attendance from Le Cordon Bleu Paris.