Evening wine tastings - 1 evening class
Take part in one of the seven exclusive wine tasting sessions organized by wine experts from the institute and Alejandro Chavarro, Head Sommelier at Astrance restaurant in Paris, which has 3 stars in the Michelin guide.
Day and time: Mondays from 7pm to 9pm.
On the agenda:
- March 5: Chardonnay around the world
- March 12: Artisanal Champagne vs Large Champagne Houses
- March 19: Showcasing a winemaker: Domaine Rougeot
- March 26: Tokaji – Wine of Kings, Kings of Wine
- April 9: The stars of the future
- April 16: Understanding Natural Wines
- April 23: Wines and cheese pairings
All short courses are taught in French and translated into English.
During the day of the course, you will benefit of 10 % discount at Le Café Le Cordon Bleu and at La Boutique, except on books (-5%).
The end time of the course depends on the number of participants.
Book your seat for this class:
Price: € 90.00
Duration: 2 Hours