Modern, traditional and prestigious restaurant desserts
- Artistic Sugar Creations: Techniques of cooking, coloring & pulling sugar. Pulled sugar flowers & ribbons. Blown sugar spheres.
- Chocolate Art: Tempering, molded chocolate candies, mixing different chocolates and textures, chocolate boxes and flowers, molding chocolate shapes and sculpture for a center piece.
- Modern entremets, tarts, Yule log and petits fours. Emphasis on decoration & presentation. In-depth study of flavors, aromas and spices.
- 4 pastry creative workshops with personalized dossier:
- Fruits “Palace style”
- Chocolate centrepiece
- Sugar centrepiece
- Discovering an entremets
- New techniques - 2 Pastry workshops:
- Variation of a theme e.g. Opéra
- Restructured theme
- Initiation to Moléculaire
Demonstration classes are translated into English.
Intensive programmes have the same curriculum as the full length programmes. Since these programmes are accelerated, students can only take one discipline at a time: cuisine or pâtisserie. Scheduling is up to 6 days a week and 6-9 hours of courses daily.
In addition to onsite and practical courses, 8 videos per certificate are made available throughout the term for the student, i.e. 20 hours of digital pedagogy, integrated and available on the educational interface. The student will also benefit from theoretical course materials and videos of additional technical expertises.
Note: In the case of a full session, a waiting list is automatically opened. Please contact the admissions department: parisadmissions(@)cordonbleu.edu