- To be at least 18 years of age at the beginning of the programme.
- To hold a general or technological baccalaureate or the equivalent (France), High School Diploma (USA), High School Certificate (Japan), GCSE (United Kingdom).
- Other qualifications are accepted by the Admissions jury as proof of studies and apprenticeships if the candidate can prove that they are equivalent to the aforementioned academic qualifications.
- Any professional experience in the Culinary Arts or in any job related to this training programme can be mentioned.
Welcome to ParisProgrammes & CoursesHospitality Management Diplomas
Culinary Arts Diplomas
- Bachelor of Business in Culinary Arts
- Bachelor of Business in International Hospitality Management
- Wine and Management Programme
- Diploma in Culinary Management
Culinary coursesStudent Lifeinternship and career pathStudents in Paris
- Grand Diplôme ® - Cuisine and Pastry Diploma
- Cuisine Diploma
- Pastry Diploma
- Boulangerie Diploma
- Pastry and Boulangerie Diplomas
- DUGGAT - Advanced Studies in Taste and Gastronomy
- Introduction to New Culinary Arts Techniques
- Students testimonials
- Guest chefs in cuisine and pastry
- Class patrons in the spotlight
- Life in Paris
- Our Story
- News and Events