Classical and Contemporary "Hautes Cuisine"
Demonstration classes are translated into English
- Precision and efficiency in the kitchen
- Mastery of intricate techniques & methods
- Recipe production with high quality & rare produce
- Mastery of classic “haute cuisine” & contemporary menu planning
- Adaptation of menus based on the season & product availability
- Development of personal creativity
Intensive programs have the same curriculum as the full length programs. Since these programs are accelerated, students can only take one discipline at a time: cuisine or pâtisserie. Scheduling is up to 6 days a week and 6-9 hours of courses daily.
Note: In the case of a full session, a waiting list is automatically opened. Please contact the admissions department: parisadmissions(@)cordonbleu.edu