Artistic decorative skills
- Ice cream & sorbet
- Variations on restaurant desserts
- Savory petits fours
- Introduction to bread-baking
- Mastering bavarian creams & mousses
- Caramel & nougatine
- Introduction to chocolate : tempering & dipping
- Techniques and creation: small cakes without gelatine and creative workshops around a modern tart with personalized dossier
- Chocolate decoration: in depth chocolate work (tempering and different decorations)
- Festive Pièce Montée: nougatine, assembling around a cone, pulled and poured sugar, decoration with a paper cone (royal icing)
Demonstration classes are translated into English.
Intensive programmes have the same curriculum as the full length programmes. Since these programmes are accelerated, students can only take one discipline at a time: cuisine or pâtisserie. Scheduling is up to 6 days a week and 6-9 hours of courses daily.
In addition to onsite and practical courses, 8 videos per certificate are made available throughout the term for the student, i.e. 20 hours of digital pedagogy, integrated and available on the educational interface. The student will also benefit from theoretical course materials and videos of additional technical expertises.
Note: In the case of a full session, a waiting list is automatically opened. Please contact the admissions department: parisadmissions(@)cordonbleu.edu