Explore Italian cuisine in this 6-hour class focussed on the classic cuisine of Campania.
In this class, you will learn how to make pasta dough, shape and cook Scialatielli pasta, make pasta sauces, prepare and cook octopus and make and bake a cake.
- Scialatielli alla Nerano – Pasta ribbons with courgette, Provolone cheese and basil
- Polpetti alla Luciana – Baby octopus stew with cherry tomatoes, olives, chilli and capers
- Pastiera Napoletana – Ricotta and wheat cake with citrus and honey
Everything you make is yours to enjoy on the day or take away with you. No prior knowledge is required for this course and it is suitable for both novices and cooks with some experience.
Your day will be a mixture of in-kitchen demonstrations performed by the chef who is running the session and hands-on practical cookery, where you are guided by the expert teaching chef. The exact format will vary from class to class depending on the style of cuisine and length of the course.
Included in the price:
- 6-hour group practical lesson (inclusive of a 30 minute break)
- Recipe booklet
- Tea towel
- All ingredients
- All cooking equipment and teaching resources are provided in our kitchen for use on the day.
What you need to bring:
- Sensible, flat-soled shoes. Open toes are not advised
- Tupperware to transport your products home
Purchasing as a gift?
If looking to purchase this course as a gift for someone, it is advisable to purchase a Gift Card to the value of this course instead. This can be redeemed on this course, or any of our other short courses, or at La Boutique and Café Le Cordon Bleu London.