Nestled between the Mediterranean and the Middle East, with strong influences from the Ottoman empire and the French, Lebanese cuisine is revered for its use of a wide choice of ingredients and spices.
Under the expert guidance of our chef, students will learn how to prepare a refined feast fit for the Lebanese table. This 1-day course will be full of an abundance of Lebanese ingredients.
Dishes taught on the course:
- Hummus (demo only) – chickpea, tahini, olive oil and lemon dip
- Muhammara – roasted nuts and red pepper dip
- Pumpkin kibbeh – fried pumpkin and bulgur balls with a walnut, spinach, and sumac filling
- Fish sayadieh – pan–fried sea bass, cumin rice and crispy onions
This class is part of our Culinary Voyage series, which features a different exciting world cuisine in each class. Choose from Spanish, Brazilian, Peruvian, Turkish and Lebanese cuisines.
Want to know more about Lebanese cuisine?
You can immerse yourself in Lebanese culture and its cuisine by studying at Le Cordon Bleu Lebanon.
Your day will be a mixture of in-kitchen demonstrations performed by the chef who is running the session and hands-on practical cookery, where you are guided by the expert teaching chef. The exact format will vary from class to class depending on the style of cuisine and length of the course.
Included in the price:
- 6-hour practical workshop (including 30 minute break)
- Recipe booklet
- Tea towel
- All ingredients
- All cooking equipment and teaching resources are provided in our kitchen for use on the day.
What you need to bring:
- Sensible, flat-soled shoes. Open toes are not advised
- Tupperware to transport your products home
Purchasing as a gift?
If looking to purchase this course as a gift for someone, it is advisable to purchase a Gift Card to the value of this course instead. This can be redeemed on this course, or any of our other short courses, or at La Boutique and Café Le Cordon Bleu London.