Learn how to make delicious traditional bread products with our Artisan French Baking short course.
Over one and a half days you will discover how to bake classic French bakery items such as baguettes, rye bread and pain epis. You will learn a variety of techniques used in bakery production, including use of fresh yeast, how to use different types of flour and professional equipment.
At the end of the course you will have made a selection of beautiful artisan bakery items to enjoy at home.
In this course you will make:
- Liquid pre-fermentation (for use after class)
- 3 x traditional baguettes
- 2 x bacon and mustard epis
- 3 x confit garlic and rosemary fougasse
- 2 x pain de siegle (rye bread loaves, boule and pave shape)
- 2 x pain complete (wholemeal bread loaves, batard and scored shape)