Make your Application
- Choose your preferred course and follow the steps.
- Download your application form
- Print it, complete it by hand and scan it
- Gather all supporting documents listed below:
- CV / Resume
- A scanned copy of your highest achieved qualification certificate
- Letter of Motivation (300-500 words)
- Passport copy (colour)
- Passport photo (colour)
Proof of English Proficiency
- Enclose an application fee: £1,500 for Grand Diplôme®, Cuisine or Pâtisserie Diploma, Diploma in Wine, Gastronomy and Management; £500 for Diploma in Culinary Management and Diploma in Gastronomy, Nutrition & Food Trends, Diploma in Plant-Based Culinary Arts, or £500 per Certificate (to be deducted from tuition fees)
- We recommend Flywire as the preferred payment partner, offering you with an easy and secure method of sending international payments via telegraphic transfer or credit card in your home currency, ensuring best price guaranteed and no unexpected bank fees. Find our more about making payments with flywire here.
- For Diploma in Culinary Management applications only, please include evidence of attending and attaining prior Le Cordon Bleu Certificates or Diplomas (photocopies only - Le Cordon Bleu will retain these)
- Scan all supporting documents
- Send all scanned documents by email to email@example.com
You can find out more about making payments with flywire in this video:
The London admissions team will be in touch to confirm receipt of your application. Only complete applications will be assessed. We will normally have a result for you within 5 working days.
Depending on the applied course level, the Admissions Office send an electronic form for additional information required by the Higher Education Statistics Agency (HESA) just before sending an offer letter to you.
The admission process explained