There is a wonderful variety of plant-based food available today, and we’re here to help you utilise the diverse range of ingredients that come from the plant world.
Our half-day Introduction to Plant-Based Cookery class will teach you how to make dishes exclusively made from plants, utilising different flavours and incorporating alternative proteins.
The recipes you will learn on this course will be:
- Grilled Tempeh and Young Vegetables Salad with a Sesame and Miso Sauce
- Panisse, Houmous, Mixed Peas and Smoked Paprika
Your day will be a mixture of in-kitchen demonstrations performed by the chef who is running the session and hands-on practical cookery, where you are guided by the expert teaching chef. The exact format will vary from class to class depending on the style of cuisine and length of the course.
Included in the price:
- Recipe booklet
- Tea towel
- All ingredients
- All cooking equipment and teaching resources are provided in our kitchen for use on the day.
What you need to bring:
- Sensible, flat-soled shoes. Open toes are not advised
- Tupperware to transport your products home
Purchasing as a gift?
If looking to purchase this course as a gift for someone, it is advisable to purchase a Gift Card to the value of this course instead. This can be redeemed on this course, or any of our other short courses, or at La Boutique and Café Le Cordon Bleu London.