The Art of Cooking the Perfect Steak
This course aims to teach all steak lovers how to cook the perfect steak for their tastes. During this two and a half hour practical class our Master Chefs will guide you through every step of cooking a steak - from choosing the right cut, preparing, cooking, and assembling.
Content of our 2 and a half hour practical class includes:
- How to select a good quality Beef Sirloin steak
- How to trim a Beef Sirloin
- Methods of identifying different cooking degrees - blue, rare, medium-rare, medium, medium well, and well done
- How to cook the steak
- How to make a pan based sauce
- How to assemble the finished dish
Included in the price
A two and half hour practical session, all ingredients, a recipe booklet, an apron, and tea towel. All cooking equipment and teaching resources are provided in our kitchen for use on the day.
No prior knowledge is required for this course, which is suitable for both novices and cooks with some experience, and all of the food created during the day is yours to take home with you.
Maximum of 16 participants working at their own station.
Price: £ 145.00
Duration: 2.5 Hours