The Bake & Dine: Cinnamon Rolls & Oven-Baked Doughnuts short course from Le Cordon Bleu offers participants a fantastic baking experience followed by an exceptional festive dining experience at Cord by Le Cordon Bleu.
This introductory baking workshop is a fantastic opportunity to pair one of our culinary workshops with the exceptional dining offering at Cord by Le Cordon Bleu restaurant. Across two hours you will be guided through the steps to create impeccable cinnamon buns and doughnuts, before taking your seat in the restaurant. Please allow at least 1 hour for your dining experience.
Led by Master Baker Stephane Gliniewicz, this baking workshop serves as a fun and memorable evening with friends, colleagues or family during the festive season.
In this workshop, participants will learn how to produce:
- Sourdough cinnamon rolls with raisins and orange, topped with milk glaze
- Oven-baked sourdough doughnuts, producing both ring dough nuts and round doughnuts filled with vanilla crème diplomat
You will be able to take your creations home to enjoy with the family.
After this engaging session you will move upstairs with your party to the restaurant where you can indulge in Cord’s exceptional Three Course Festive Menu.
Included in price:
- Two-hour culinary workshop.
- Apron & recipes.
- All cooking equipment and teaching resources are provided in our kitchen for your use on the day.
- All the items you create during this workshop are yours to take home at the end of the day.
- Three course festive menu at Cord restaurant. *
Maximum of 14 participants working at their own station.
*drinks are not included.