It's easy to allow your snacking habits to become stale, but with our healthy snack making cookery course you'll learn to create delicious and nutritious snacks for any time of day.
This 1-day class will teach you how to make a selection of healthy, homemade snacks. The recipes included in this course are perfect for eating during the day or serving as casual snacks for guests.
Recipes included on this course are:
- Shiitake mushrooms, rocket and tofu “samosas” with yogurt dip
- Tempeh and brown rice Italian “meatballs”
- Chinese cabbage, spinach and mustard rolls
- Chicken and prawn yakitori
- Vegetable crisps with mixed seed dip
Maximum of 16 participants per class, each with their own workstation.
Your day will be a mixture of in-kitchen demonstrations performed by the chef who is running the session and hands-on practical cookery, where you are guided by the expert teaching chef. The exact format will vary from class to class depending on the style of cuisine and length of the course.
Included in the price:
- Recipe booklet
- Tea towel
- All ingredients
- All cooking equipment and teaching resources are provided in our kitchen for use on the day.
What you need to bring:
- Sensible, flat-soled shoes. Open toes are not advised
- Tupperware to transport your products home
Purchasing as a gift?
If looking to purchase this course as a gift for someone, it is advisable to purchase a Gift Card to the value of this course instead. This can be redeemed on this course, or any of our other short courses, or at La Boutique and Café Le Cordon Bleu London.