It's easy to allow your snacking habits to become stale, but with our healthy snack making cookery course you'll learn to create delicious and nutritious snacks for any time of day.
This half-day class will teach you how to make a selection of healthy, homemade snacks. The recipes included in this course are perfect for eating during the day or serving as casual snacks for guests.
Recipes included on this course are:
- Shiitake mushrooms, rocket and tofu “samosas” with yogurt dip
- Tempeh and brown rice Italian “meatballs”
- Chinese cabbage, spinach and mustard rolls
- Chicken and prawn yakitori
- Vegetable crisps with mixed seed dip
Maximum of 16 participants per class, each with their own workstation.