We are excited to be joined by Kemal Demirasal for a Guest Chef event in partnership with the Yunus Emre Institute in London.
Kemal Demirasal is a self-taught and award-winning chef who is known for creating product-driven, authentic menus. He is chef-founder and/or manager in various prestigious brands such as YEK in London and Alacati, Alancha in Alacati and Istanbul, Foxy Potato in London and Barbun in Alacati, each of which has left its mark in gastronomy circles and created their own loyal followings.
Demirasal is also a familiar face in front of the camera. He has featured on many well-known shows such as the BBC Travel Show with Kate Hardie-Buckley, BBC’s From Venice to Istanbul with Rick Stein and TRT’s The Apprentice.
Chef Kemal’s demonstration is titled From Roots to Contemporary Anatolian Cuisine and will be a fascinating exploration of Turkish cuisine.
- Date: Wednesday 8th December 2021
- Time: 6:30pm (UTC/GMT)
- Location: Le Cordon Bleu London, 15 Bloomsbury Square, London, WC1A 2LS
- Registration: Availabe to attend in-person but spaces are limited and registration is required using the form below. - Now closed but online still available
- Event will also be livestreamed online for those unable to attend in person. You can register for the online session using the button below.
- Please ensure you register for the correct access to the event.