Panettone is a classic Christmas product, bringing joy to adults and children during these festive periods. And Le Cordon BleuSão Paulo presents an exclusive course for preparing this delicious recipe.
Using French techniques, each step of preparing a panettone results in a premium product for your supper.
Date: Nov 29th (Wednesday) from 9am to 3pm and Nov 30th (Thursday) from 9am to 3pm
• Duration: 12 hours in total.
• Recipes: to be defined
• Teaching Method: Practice
• 1 Apron;
• 1 Tourchon;
• Handouts with course recipes.
• Certificates of participation.
NOTE: Previous experience in gastronomy is not necessary, as all the techniques necessary to run the courses will be taught during practical classes by the chef.
To protect the student, it is important to wear sneakers or closed shoes, with pants.
* Classes subject to minimum number of students for opening.