Basic Cuisine is the gateway to start your journey in the Culinary Arts of Le Cordon Bleu. At this stage, you will know the basic cooking techniques from the proper use of each kitchen utensil, types of cuts of meats, how to prepare vegetables, types of fruits and spices. At this stage, you begin to know your culinary talents.
The Basic module lasts 180 hours, after completion of this level, you will be ready to continue your training, through Intermediate Cuisine
and Superior Cuisine
in order to obtain the Diplôme de Cuisine
Hours per week
- Standard: Approximately 3 months.
- Intensive: Approximately 1 month.
- Extensive - Night: Approximately 4 months
- Standard: 18 hours approximately.
- Intensive: 30 hours approximately.
- Extensive Night: 12 hours approximately.
- R$ 28.709,10 + enrolment fee R$ 1.654,00
*For students who have already received the material in other courses, only the handouts will be given.
- Student Material: Uniform, Handouts and Knives Kit.
- Debit / Credit Card (Visa, Master and American Express)
- Bank transfer
- Bank slip
- Pay in person
* Minimum amount of students required for opening classes
Limit for payment
* Card installment and Bank slip will be done according to the number of months of the course duration
* Special conditions for alumni
- Please note that all applicants requiring a general student visa or doesn’t have done the full balance payment fees (application fee, minimum payment of 10% and remaining course fee) must be done (06) six weeks before the course starts.
- High school diploma or equivalent. No prior culinary experience is required.