During the Intermediate Cuisine you will learn classic French regional dishes and European cooking techniques that develop your knowledge in the Cuisine Art of Le Cordon Bleu. At this level, you can already apply the techniques you learned in Basic Cuisine certificate.
Through demonstration classes, practical and repetition classes, you experiment new cooking techniques. Intermediate Cuisine emphasises the importance of mise en place
: understanding, organization and production.
This is the second certificate to obtain the renowned Diplôme de Cuisine
, after attending the Superior Cuisine
Hours per week
- R$ 23,000.00 + enrolment fee R$ 1,500.00
- Uniform, learning materials and student knife kit.
Limit for payment
- Debit / Credit Card (Visa, Master and American Express)
- Bank transfer
- Pay in person
- Please note that all applicants requiring a general student visa or doesn’t have done the full balance payment fees (application fee, minimum payment of 10% and remaining course fee) must be done (08) eight weeks before the course starts.
- To enrol for this certificate, you will need to complete the Basic Cuisine Certificate at first.