During the Intermediate Cuisine you will learn classic French regional dishes and European cooking techniques that develop your knowledge in the Cuisine Art of Le Cordon Bleu. At this level, you can already apply the techniques you learned in Basic Cuisine certificate.
Through demonstration classes, practical and repetition classes, you experiment new cooking techniques. Intermediate Cuisine emphasises the importance of mise en place
: understanding, organization and production.
This is the second certificate to obtain the renowned Diplôme de Cuisine
, after attending the Superior Cuisine
Hours per week
- 18 hours approximately (Regular Classes)
- 30 hours approximately (Intensive Classes)
- 6 hours approximately (Extensive Classes - Night)
- R$ 25.357,50 + enrolment fee R$ 1.575,00
* Minimum amount of students required for opening classes
- Debit / Credit Card (Visa, Master and American Express)
- Bank transfer
- Bank slip
- Pay in person
* Card installment and Bank slip will be done according to the number of months of the course duration
Limit for payment
- Please note that all applicants requiring a general student visa or doesn’t have done the full balance payment fees (application fee, minimum payment of 10% and remaining course fee) must be done (06) six weeks before the course starts.
- To enrol for this certificate, you will need to complete the Basic Cuisine Certificate at first.