During this Certificate, you will make breads with longer fermentation periods, while learning techniques like petrissage (kneading) and façonnage (molding).
You will learn the process to make natural yeast, base of polish mass and for each class, the combination of breads and assorted small and large Viennoiserie is presented. This is the last level for you to conquer the Boulangerie Diplôme
- Standard: approximately 2 months
Hours Per Module
- Standard: approximately 120 hours
- R$ 15.000,00 + matrícula R$ 1.740,00
* Minimum amount of students required for opening classes
- Debit / Credit Card (Visa, Master and American Express)
- Bank transfer
- Bank Slip
- Pay in person
* Card installment and Bank Slipwill be done according to the number of months of the course duration.
Limit for payment
- Please note that all applicants requiring a general student visa or doesn’t have done the full balance payment fees (application fee, minimum payment of 10% and remaining course fee) must be done (06) six weeks before the course starts.