Recognized worldwide for its excellence and high quality, the Grand Diplôme offers students combined knowledge of culinary and patisserie techniques.
The Grand Diplôme is composed by the classic Le Cordon Bleu courses of Diplôme de Cuisine. To earn each diploma, students must complete certificates at the Basic, Intermediate and Superior levels in Cuisine and Pâtisserie.
Give you a chance to get the passport for high gastronomy.
Hours per week
- R$ 141,600.00 + enrolment fee R$ 1,500.00
- Uniform, learning materials and student knife kit.
Limit for payment
- Debit / Credit Card (Visa, Master and American Express)
- Bank transfer
- Pay in person
- Please note that all applicants requiring a general student visa or doesn’t have done the full balance payment fees (application fee, minimum payment of 10% and remaining course fee) must be done (08) eight weeks before the course starts.
- High school diploma or equivalent. No prior culinary experience is required.