Recognized worldwide for its excellence and high quality, the Grand Diplôme offers students combined knowledge of culinary and patisserie techniques.
The Grand Diplôme is composed by the classic Le Cordon Bleu courses of Diplôme de Cuisine. To earn each diploma, students must complete certificates at the Basic, Intermediate and Superior levels in Cuisine and Pâtisserie.
Give you a chance to get the passport for high gastronomy.
Hours per week
- Approximately 9 months (regular mode)
- Approximately 21 months (extensive mode)
- 30 hours approximately
- 12 hours approximately
- R$ 146.273,65 + enrolment fee R$ 1,575.00
- Uniform, learning materials and knife kit.
Limit for payment
- Debit / Credit Card (Visa, Master and American Express)
- Bank transfer
- Bank slip
- Pay in person
* Minimum amount of students required for opening classes
- Please note that all applicants requiring a general student visa or doesn’t have done the full balance payment fees (application fee, minimum payment of 10% and remaining course fee) must be done (06) six weeks before the course starts.
* Card installment and bank slip will be done according to the number of months of the course duration
- High school diploma or equivalent. No prior culinary experience is required.