Recognized worldwide for its excellence and high quality, the Grand Diplôme offers students combined knowledge of culinary and patisserie techniques.
The Grand Diplôme is composed by 900 hours and the classic courses of Cuisine and Pâtisserie. To earn each diploma, students must complete certificates at the Basic, Intermediate and Superior levels in Cuisine and Pâtisserie.
Give you a chance to get the passport for high gastronomy.
Hours per week
- Standard: Approximately 9 months.
- Standard: 30 hours approximately
- R$ 153.587,33 + enrolment fee R$ 1,654.00
*For students who have already received the material in other courses, only the handouts will be given.
- Student Material: Uniform, Handouts and Knives Kit.
Limit for payment
- Debit / Credit Card (Visa, Master and American Express)
- Bank transfer
- Bank slip
- Pay in person
* Minimum amount of students required for opening classes
- Please note that all applicants requiring a general student visa or doesn’t have done the full balance payment fees (application fee, minimum payment of 10% and remaining course fee) must be done (06) six weeks before the course starts.
* Card installment and bank slip will be done according to the number of months of the course duration.
*Special conditions for alumni
- High school diploma or equivalent. No prior culinary experience is required.