The Diplôme de Cuisine is recognized worldwide for being one of the highest training programs in the techniques of classic French cuisine.
At Le Cordon Bleu, students learn techniques that can be adapted to any culinary, from any country or region. All classes are taught by experienced and qualified chefs.
To obtain the Diploma, students must attend Basic Cuisine
, Intermediate Cuisine
and Superior Cuisine
certificates, with total duration of approximatley 9 months (regular mode), and can also be completed in 4 months and half (intensive mode) or in approximatley 12 or 21 months (Extensive - Night mode).
With all this knowledge, just use the creativity and knowledge acquired to build a promising career in gastronomy.
Hours per week
- approximatley 9 months (Regular Classes)
- approximatley 4 months and half (Intensive Classes)
- approximatley 21 months (Extensive - Night Classes)
- approximatley 12 months (Extensive - Night Classes)
- 18 hours approximately (Regular)
- 30 hours approximately (Intensive)
- 12 hours approximately (Extensive - Night - 12 months)
- 6 hours, approximately (Extensive - Night - 21 months)
- R$ 82,845,85+ enrolment fee R$ 1,654.00
- Uniform, learning materials and knife kit.
* Minimum amount of students required for opening classes
- Debit / Credit Card (Visa, Master and American Express)
- Bank transfer
- Bank slip
- Pay in person
* Card installment will be done according to the number of months of the course duration
Limit for payment
- Please note that all applicants requiring a general student visa or doesn’t have done the full balance payment fees (application fee, minimum payment of 10% and remaining course fee) must be done (08) eight weeks before the course starts.