The Diplôme de Cuisine is recognized worldwide for being one of the highest training programs in the techniques of classic French cuisine.
At Le Cordon Bleu, students learn techniques that can be adapted to any culinary, from any country or region. All classes are taught by experienced and qualified chefs.
To obtain the Diploma, students must attend Basic Cuisine
, Intermediate Cuisine
and Superior Cuisine
certificates, with total duration of nine months, and can also be completed in three months, in the case of intensive mode or in three yers in the case of Extensive - Night mode.
With all this knowledge, just use the creativity and knowledge acquired to build a promising career in gastronomy.
Hours per week
- 9 months (Regular Classes)
- Around 4 months (Intensive Classes)
- Around 3 yers (Extensive - Night Classes)
- 18 hours approximatley
- 30 hours approximatley
- 6 hours approximatley
- R$ 75,143,63 + enrolment fee R$ 1,500.00
- Uniform, learning materials and utensils kit
* Minimum amount of students required for opening classes
- Debit / Credit Card (Visa, Master and American Express)
- Bank transfer
- Pay in person
* Card installment will be done according to the number of months of the course duration
Limit for payment
- Please note that all applicants requiring a general student visa or doesn’t have done the full balance payment fees (application fee, minimum payment of 10% and remaining course fee) must be done (08) eight weeks before the course starts.