The Diplôme de Cuisine is recognized worldwide for being one of the highest training programs in the techniques of classic French cuisine.
At Le Cordon Bleu, students learn techniques that can be adapted to any culinary, from any country or region. All classes are taught by experienced and qualified chefs.
To obtain the Diploma, students must attend Basic Cuisine
, Intermediate Cuisine
and Superior Cuisine
certificates, with total duration of 540 hours.
With all this knowledge, just use the creativity and knowledge acquired to build a promising career in gastronomy.
Hours per week
- Standard: Approximatley 9 months.
- Intensive: Approximately 1.5 months (Basic Module) | Approximately 1.5 months (Intermediate Module). Note: The intensive modality is not offered in the Superior module.
- Extensive Night Classes: Approximatley 12 months.
- Standard: 18 hours approximately.
- Intensive: 30 hours approximately (Available only for Basic and Intermediate modules).
- Extensive Night: 12 hours approximately.
- R$ 82,845,85+ enrolment fee R$ 1,654.00
*For students who have already received the material in other courses, only the handouts will be given.
- Student Material: Uniform, Handouts and Knives Kit.
* Minimum amount of students required for opening classes
- Debit / Credit Card (Visa, Master and American Express)
- Bank transfer
- Bank slip
- Pay in person
* Card installment will be done according to the number of months of the course duration
Limit for payment
*Special conditions for alumni
- Please note that all applicants requiring a general student visa or doesn’t have done the full balance payment fees (application fee, minimum payment of 10% and remaining course fee) must be done (08) eight weeks before the course starts.