Show your creativity to prepare of exquisite desserts, using advanced techniques of worldwide cuisine. The Diplôme de Pâtisserie is recognized as one of the most respected and completed in the art of pastry and baking.
Composed of the three certificates: Basic Pâtisserie, Intermediate Pâtisserie e Superior Pâtisserie, the Diploma offers techniques of French cuisine, from classic desserts to the modern, part of contemporary gastronomy. Through demonstrative and practical classes guided by highly qualified chefs, you will also have access to the latest trends in the art of the Pâtisserie.
The Diplôme de Pâtisserie can be obtained in a period of approximately 9 months (regular mode), in up to approximately 2 months and half (intensive mode) or in approximately 12 months (Extensive - Night mode). Achieve your diploma and have a promising career in gastronomy!
Hours per week
- 9 months approximately (Regular Classes)
- 2 months and half approximately (Intensive Classes)
- 12 months approximately (Extensive Classes - Night)
- 12 hours approximately (Regular Clases)
- 30 hours approximately (Intensive Classes)
- 6 hours approximately (Extensive Classes - Night)
- R$ 75.235,00 + enrolment fee R$ 1,575.00
- Uniform, learning materials and utensils kit
* Minimum amount of students required for opening classes
- Debit Card / Credit (Visa, Master and American Express)
- Bank transfer
- Bank slip
- Pay in person
* Card installment and bank slip will be done according to the number of months of the course duration
Limit for payment
- Please note that all applicants requiring a general student visa or doesn’t have done the full balance payment fees (application fee, minimum payment of 10% and remaining course fee) must be done (06) six weeks before the course starts.