Get inspired with the worldwide cuisine techniques. When you reach the Superior Cuisine level, you will have access to different ingredients and will learn about current culinary trends.
This module has 180 hour and is the opportunity for you to apply all the knowledge acquired during the courses Basic Cuisine and Intermediate Cuisine and finally obtain our famous Diplôme de Cuisine.
Hours per week
- Standard: 3 months approximately.
- Intensive: 1 month and half approximately.
- Extensive Night: 4 months approximately.
- Standard: 18 hours approximately.
- Intensive: 30 hours approximately.
- Extensive Night: 12 hours approximately.
- R$ 31.700,00 + enrolment fee R$ 1.900,00
* Minimum amount of students required for opening classes
- Debit / Credit Card (Visa, Master and American Express)
- Bank transfer
- Bank slip
- Pay in person
* Card installment and Bank slip will be done according to the number of months of the course duration.
*Special conditions for alumni
*For more details on payment terms, contact us +55 11-3185-2500 (option 1)
Limit for payment
- Please note that all applicants requiring a general student visa or doesn’t have done the full balance payment fees (application fee, minimum payment of 10% and remaining course fee) must be done (06) six weeks before the course starts.
- This is the last step to obtain the Diplôme de Cuisine. To enrol for this certificate, you will need to complete the Intermediate Cuisine Certificate at first.