Get inspired with the worldwide cuisine techniques. When you reach the Superior Cuisine level, you will have access to different ingredients and will learn about current culinary trends.
This is the opportunity for you to apply all the knowledge acquired during the courses Basic Cuisine and Intermediate Cuisine and finally obtain our famous Diplôme de Cuisine.
Hours per week
- R$ 24,750.00 + enrolment fee R$ 1,500.00
- Uniform, learning materials and utensils kit
Limit for payment
- Debit / Credit Card (Visa, Master and American Express)
- Bank transfer
- Pay in person
- Please note that all applicants requiring a general student visa or doesn’t have done the full balance payment fees (application fee, minimum payment of 10% and remaining course fee) must be done (08) eight weeks before the course starts.
- This is the last step to obtain the Diplôme de Cuisine. To enrol for this certificate, you will need to complete the Intermediate Cuisine Certificate at first.