A practical course where you will learn the techniques, bases and fundamentals with which you can prepare different types of bread. This course includes the types, properties, combinations and applications of bread in different regions of France and the world.
The Diploma consists of 2 certificates, being: Basic Boulangerie
and Advanced Boulangerie,
each certificate has an average of 120hours.
Hours per week
- R$ 33.075,00 + enrolment fee R$ 1.654,00
- Uniform, learning materials and utensils kit
- Debit Card / Credit (Visa, Master and American Express)
- Bank transfer
- Banck Slip
- Pay in person
* Minimum amount of students required for opening classes
Limit for payment
* Card installment and Bank slip will be done according to the number of months of the course duration.
- Please note that all applicants requiring a general student visa or doesn’t have done the full balance payment fees (application fee, minimum payment of 10% and remaining course fee) must be done (06) six weeks before the course starts.