A practical course where you will learn the techniques, bases and fundamentals with which you can prepare different types of bread. This course includes the types, properties, combinations and applications of bread in different regions of France and the world.
Upon completing this level you will be able to take the Advanced Boulangerie.
Hours per module
- Approximately 2 months (Monday to Friday)
- Approximately 5 months (Saturday Classes)
- R$ 16.500,00 + enrolment fee R$ 1.500,00
- Uniform, learning materials and utensils kit
- Debit Card / Credit (Visa, Master and American Express)
- Bank transfer
- Pay in person
* Minimum amount of students required for opening classes
* Card installment will be done according to the number of months of the course duration.
Limit for payment
- There is no requirement for prior knowledge about gastronomy. Only the requirement of the High School Degree or equivalent document.