Welcome to the world of Le Cordon Bleu Pâtisserie Programme. At our Basic Pâtisserie Certificate, you will learn different combinations of ingredients with the application of precise techniques to create desserts inspired by French cuisine. Come and meet delicious recipes from classic mixes of flour, eggs, butter, sugar and the most important ingredient, the savoir-faire that will add a touch of extra flavor to your desserts!
Our classes are composed of demonstrative and practical sessions, always under the guidance of the most renowned chefs of the world.
This is the first certificate to conquer the Diplôme de Pâtisserie, after completing the Intermediate Pâtisserie and Superior Pâtisserie levels.
Hours per week
- 12 hours approximately (Regular Classes)
- 30 hours approximately (Intensive Classes)
- 6 hours approximately (Extensive Classes - Night)
- R$ 26.184,38 + enrolment fee R$ 1.575,00
- Uniform, learning materials and utensils kit
* Minimum amount of students required for opening classes
- Debit Card / Credit (Visa, Master and American Express)
- Bank transfer
- Bank slip
- Pay in person
* Card installment and Bank Slip will be done according to the number of months of the course duration
Limit for payment
- Please note that all applicants requiring a general student visa or doesn’t have done the full balance payment fees (application fee, minimum payment of 10% and remaining course fee) must be done (06) six weeks before the course starts.
- High school diploma or equivalent. No prior culinary experience is required.