Welcome to the world of Le Cordon Bleu Pâtisserie Programme. At our Basic Pâtisserie Certificate, you will learn different combinations of ingredients with the application of precise techniques to create desserts inspired by French cuisine. Come and meet delicious recipes from classic mixes of flour, eggs, butter, sugar and the most important ingredient, the savoir-faire that will add a touch of extra flavor to your desserts!
Our classes are composed of demonstrative and practical sessions, always under the guidance of the most renowned chefs of the world.
This module has 120 hours and is the first certificate to conquer the Diplôme de Pâtisserie, after completing the Intermediate Pâtisserie and Superior Pâtisserie levels.
Hours per week
- Standard: 12 hours approximately.
- Intensive: 30 hours approximately.
- Extensive Night: 6 hours approximately.
- R$ 30.400,00 + enrolment fee R$ 1.900,00
*For students who have already received the material in other courses, only the handouts will be given.
- Student Material: Uniform, Handouts and Knives Kit.
* Minimum amount of students required for opening classes
- Debit Card / Credit (Visa, Master and American Express)
- Bank transfer
- Bank slip
- Pay in person
* Card installment and Bank Slip will be done according to the number of months of the course duration.
*Special conditions for alumni
*For more details on payment terms, contact us +55 11-3185-2500 (option 1)
Limit for payment
- Please note that all applicants requiring a general student visa or doesn’t have done the full balance payment fees (application fee, minimum payment of 10% and remaining course fee) must be done (06) six weeks before the course starts.
- High school diploma or equivalent. No prior culinary experience is required.