The Brazilian Cuisine Diploma is recognized worldwide for being one of the highest training programs in the techniques of classic Brazilian cuisine.
The Diploma brings together the country culinary tradition, the authenticity, the history in general and from the regions in particular, the culture, the richness of the products and ‘’artisanal’’ as well as the technical Brazilian heritage for the different preparation, plates and recipes focusing on the study and use of the local ingredients, following the principles of seasonality and sustainability, in addition to respect the US and specificity for each Brazilian region.
The Brazilian Cuisine Diploma is divided in three levels, the first one, Base with an approach to basic techniques, knife skills, typical cooking processes and identification of Brazilian ingredients;
In the second level, Intermediate the program is covering and exploring regional cuisine, in which are presented cooking techniques following the Brazilian traditions. Some of the recipes will be revisited traditional and typical Brazilian dishes using new techniques, and presentation;
In the third and final stage, Superior the program is covering fusion cuisine, using French techniques (classic, modern, new trends) using Brazilian products from all the regions
Hours per week
- approximatley 7 months (Regular Classes)
- R$ 57,500,00 + enrolment fee R$ 1,654.00
- Uniform, learning materials and knife kit.
* Minimum amount of students required for opening classes
- Debit / Credit Card (Visa, Master and American Express)
- Bank transfer
- Bank slip
- Pay in person
* Card installment will be done according to the number of months of the course duration
Limit for payment
- Please note that all applicants requiring a general student visa or doesn’t have done the full balance payment fees (application fee, minimum payment of 10% and remaining course fee) must be done (06) six weeks before the course starts.