The Superior Pâtisserie combines all the techniques, concepts and artistic skills you have acquired during the Basic and Intermediate Pâtisserie levels. This course will encourage you to use all your knowledge into practice and personalize your work in the kitchen.
Through theoretical, demonstration and practical classes, you will develop your creativity and learn how to create true masterpieces in the art of Pâtisserie. The Superior Pâtisserie is the last stage for you to conquer the Diplôme de Pâtisserie
Hours per week
- 3 months (Regular Classes)
- 1 month (Intensive Classes)
- 4 months (Extensive Classes - Night)
- 12 hours approximately (Regular Classes)
- 30 hours approximately (Intensive Classes)
- 6 hours approximately (Extensive Classes - Night)
- R$ 24.416,00 + enrolment fee R$ 1,500.00
- Learning materials and utensils kit
- Debit / Credit Card (Visa, Master and American Express)
- Bank transfer
- Pay in person
* Minimum amount of students required for opening classes
Limit for payment
* Card installment will be done according to the number of months of the course duration
- Please note that all applicants requiring a general student visa or doesn’t have done the full balance payment fees (application fee, minimum payment of 10% and remaining course fee) must be done (06) six weeks before the course starts.
- This is the last step to obtain the Diplôme de Pâtisserie. To enrol for this certificate, you will need to complete the Intermediate Pâtisserie Certificate at first.