Le Petit Cordon Bleu with Parents
We believe in the importance of discovery. It is at this stage in which creativity more flourishes, principles such as sharing and discipline are some of the concepts that students will encounter in our workshops specially developed for their age group.
We consider the kitchen the perfect place to unite people, discover new flavors and sensations.
In our workshop designed for children between the ages of 10 and 14 (accompanied by those responsible), students will interact with the ingredients from preparation to completion. And share your results in tasting.
(one reservation includes one adult and one child)
- Duration: 3 hours
- Teaching Method: 100% practical.
- Maximum of 16 children accompanied by 1 adult.
- You take home what to cook
- Le Cordon Bleu apron
- Dish Cloth
- Hair Net
- Handout with Recipes
- Certificate of participation
* In case of withdrawal, the course fee is non-refundable
* Classes subject to minimum number of students for opening.
* Parcelamos in credit card in up to two times.
Session added successfully.
Course: Le Petit Cordon Bleu with Parents