The Art of Sauces and Jus
The vast majority of French dishes are made or accompanied by various sauces or broths. As examples, we can mention recipes of fish, poultry or meat broths, in addition to sauces: velouté or red wine sauce for example.
These sauces bring flavor, enhance the recipe and make connections between the flavors of different foods in the same dish. In this course you will learn the techniques for the broths and sauces indispensable for the French gastronomy!
- Duration: 12 hours, divided into 2 days
- Teaching Method: 50% Demonstration 50% practical.
- Recipes: Fish, Meat and Poultry Broths
- You take home what to cook
- Handout with Recipes
- Certificate of participation
*In case of course waiver, the fee isn’t refundable
* In case of withdrawal, the course fee is non-refundable
* Classes subject to minimum number of students for opening.
* Parcelamos in credit card in up to 4 times.
Session added successfully.
Course: The Art of Sauces and Jus