The Course is a fundamental step in building the knowledge of anyone who wants to make differentiated and high quality pizzas.
We focus on teaching how to reproduce the essence of a quality pizza, showing and applying the techniques and tools necessary for this process.
Indicated for beginners and lovers of this world who seek a base of knowledge, to understand how to work.
We believe that making quality pizzas is the result of knowledge and experience, and there is no single recipe for it! Pizza is the most widespread gastronomic item in the world, taking on different shapes and styles as a result of local traditions, culture, ingredients and tastes!
Once the course is completed, the student will be able to use their own inspiration to make the type of pizza they want and even use their creativity to develop their own style!
- Duration: 5 hours
- Teaching Method: 100% practical.
- You take home what to cook
- Different types of flour
- Direct and Indirect Method
- Stone Baking
- Corn and Stuffing
- Long Fermentation Maturation
- oven characteristics
- Le Cordon Bleu apron
- Dish Cloth
- Hair Net
- Handout with Recipes
- Certificate of participation
- Plastic pot
- Pizza box
* In case of withdrawal, the course fee is non-refundable
* Classes subject to minimum number of students for opening.
* Instalments in credit card in up to 4 times.
Duration: 5 Hours
Session added successfully.
Course: Pizza Workshop