Levain - Natural Fermentation
The participant will learn to create different types of breads with Levain fermentation. Each student will make 6 paes and in the end will take their levain to feed at home.
But after all what is Levain - Natural Fermentation?
Levain is the natural growth agent and frequently used in baking. It is obtained through a mass of flour and water that when exposed to the air is contaminated by microorganisms existing in the environment, which in the mass will find an excellent growth and development.A process that, besides releasing the revenue of additives chemicals, gives crispness and greater durability to food.
• Maximum of 16 students.
• Teaching Method: 100 practice (divided in two days.
• You take home what to cook.
• Recipes: Italian bread, pao de campagne, pao baguette, rustic bread etc.
• Le Cordon Bleu apron.
• Dish Cloth.
• Hair Net.
• Handout with recipes.
• Certificate of participation.
* In case of withdrawal, the course fee is non-refundable
* Classes subject to minimum number of students for opening.
* We install the credit card up to 4 times.
Duration: 2 days
Session added successfully.
Course: Levain - Natural Fermentation