Diplôme CordonTec is a course training that offers a set of knowledge and skills through the application of the basic techniques of French cuisine. This method combined with discipline, intensive training, and individual commitment is a key success factor for developing trained professionals who can confidently pursue a culinary career advancement and become chefs.
The student is qualified in Cuisine, Pâtisserie, Boulangerie, and Services. This last qualification in particular is an important component that will have the internship program, offering the student practical experience in this segment, enabling greater opportunities in the labor market and empirical understanding for the accelerated development of the career or for a higher level of study within the Le Cordon Bleu worldwide training network. Diplôme CordonTec is your passaport to the job market!
- Standard: Approximately 12 months
- R$ 62.900,00 + taxa de matrícula de R$ 290,00
- Student Material: Uniform, Handouts and Knives Kit.
* Card taxe* will be added to the value of the purchase.
- Credit and Debit cards
- Bank transfer
- Bank Slip
- Pay in person
*Net value without local or international taxes.
*Special conditions for alumni
*For more details on payment terms, contact us +55 11-3185-2500 (option 1)
*For Installments, please send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- There is no requirement for prior knowledge about gastronomy. Only the requirement of the Diploma of is the High School diploma or equivalent document.