In this course, our Chef will demonstrate and practice with the students the delicatessen pantry skills.
- Pâté en Croute
- Jambon de Paris (Presunto Royale, no Brasil)
- Rillettes a La Graisse de Canard
- Pâté de Campagne en Crépine
- Saucisses de Toulouse
- Merguez com Couscous e Legumes
- Ballotine de Canard et Son Chutney
- Magret de Canard avec Mousseline
- Mousse de Foie de Volailles aux Pistaches
- Boudin Blanc de Volailles Truffé
- Barriga de porco sous vide - Les Rillons
- Le Jarret de Porc
At the end of the course, as a Chef demonstration, you will be able to taste all the dishes made by the Chef. You can also take your plate home.
The course will have 6 lessons lasting 6 hours in each lesson on the days:
- Class 1: 3 hours of demo and 3 hours of practice / 28 March
- Class 2: 6 hours workshop / 29 March
- Class 3: 6 hours of workshop / 31 March
- Class 4: 6 hours of workshop / 03 April
- Class 5: 6 hours of workshop / 05 April
- Class 6: 6 hours of workshop / 06 April
Hours: 08:00 to 14:30 pm
Duration: 6 hours per day in total of 36 hours
Teaching Method: 92% practical and 8% demonstration
You take home what to cook
3 Le Cordon Bleu Aprons
1 Hair net
Handout with Recipes
Certificate of participation
* In case of withdrawal, the course fee is non-refundable
* Classes subject to a minimum number of students for opening.
* We pay on credit card in up to 4 installments.