Superior Cuisine Certificate
The pinnacle of our Cuisine Programme sees students focusing on advanced preparation and cooking techniques where they will leave to create dishes using knowledge from the past 2 levels plus inculcating their own culture and personality in their dishes. They will also work in teams to plan and hosts lunches and buffet style events where they will produce high quality dishes which are beautifully and intricately prepared.
- Highfield Level 3 International Award in Developing a Positive Food Safety Culture (External Award), Food Safety Level 3
- Cooking techniques 3
- Extending cooking techniques, Advanced butchery skills, Specific preparation and cooking skills for vegetables and garnishes
- Breakfast and 3-course meals level 3
- Establish personal kitchen organisation and management skills
- Food & Beverage Service Principles and catering 3
- Food and Beverage Control
- Professional Development Workshop 2
4 intakes each year: January, April, July or October
Duration: three (3) months
Entry requirements: Intermediate Cuisine Certificate.
Please contact our counsellors (WhatsApp: +6019-305 2586 or email to email@example.com) for the intake dates and details for international students.