Basic Pâtisserie Certificate
Going through 3 months of Basic Pâtisserie, students will grasp strong foundation where they can build their pastry skills and knowledge. As they progress in this level, students will learn to prepare a wide selection of desserts and pastries through the demonstration and practical lessons.
Students will learn qualities of the essential ingredients and will be introduced to various concepts, properties and applications of these ingredients during their pâtisserie course which are essential for working in the industry.Core Units:
- Highfield Level 1 International Award in Food Safety (External Award), Food handler’s Training, First Aid Certificate
- Pâtisserie Skills 1
- Batter and dough, Filling and creams, Puddings, Cookies, Malaysian Desserts and Kuih, Cakes preparation 1, Pastry product and material handling 1
- Kitchen Operations 1
- Culinary Theory and Product Knowledge 1
- Develop personal kitchen organisation and management skills
- Food & Beverage Service Principles 1
4 intakes each year: January, April, July or October
Duration: three (3) months
SPM / IGCSE - 1 Credit preferably in English
UEC - B6 in English
Passion for Culinary Arts
Please contact our counsellors (WhatsApp: +6019-305 2586 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org) for the intake dates and details for international students.