At this stage, students begin to master fundamental techniques and their proficiency will enable them to focus on decoration.
Students will be introduced to sugar sculpting plus more advanced chocolate work, developing chocolate piping and casting skills and restaurant plated style desserts will be taught under the guidance of our highly trained chefs so that students can develop essential artistic skills.CORE UNITS:
- Highfield Level 2 International Award in Food Safety (External Award), Food Safety Manager
- Pâtisserie Skills 2
- Batter and dough, Filling and creams, Pudding, Cookies , Malaysian Desserts and Kuih , Cakes preparation 2, Pastry product and material handling 2
- Kitchen Operations 2
- Culinary Theory and Product Knowledge 2
- Extrapolate personal kitchen organisation and management skills
- Food & Beverage Service Principles 2
- Professional Development Workshop 1
4 intakes each year: January, April, July or October
Duration: three (3) months
Entry requirements: Basic Pâtisserie Certificate.
Please contact our counsellors (WhatsApp: +6019-305 2586 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org) for the intake dates and details for international students.