Intermediate Pâtisserie Certificate
Intermediate Pâtisserie Certificate focuses on practice and repetition to develop artistic and decorative skills whilst widening the scope in the dessert repertoire to include Bavarian creams and mousses. Students will be introduced to chocolate making such as hand tempering and hand-dipping, caramel and nougatine as well as to prepare restaurant-style desserts.
The focus will be refining and developing those skills previously learned.
- Artistic and decorative skills
- Ice cream and sorbet
- Introduction to bread making
- Mastering Bavarian creams and mousses
- Classical and contemporary desserts
- Classical and contemporary presentations
- Variations on restaurant hot and cold plated desserts
- French Pastries and cakes
- Career preparation and workplace communications
4 intakes each year: January, April, July or October
Duration: Eleven (11) weeks
RM32,600 (Malaysian Applicants)
RM41,870 (International Applicants)
Certificate fees include: Application Fees, Resources Fees and set of uniforms
Entry requirements:Basic Pâtisserie Certificate.