To begin their training, students familiarize themselves with the equipment used in boulangerie. After an introduction to the rules of hygiene and baking, students will learn:
- Bread baking theory & techniques, food hygiene & safety
- Yeast doughs, fermentation & preparations
- Viennoiserie & specialty breads
- Initiation bread baking decoration
4 intakes each year: January, April, July & October
Duration: 4.5 months
Price: RM 25,100.00 (Malaysian Applicants)
RM 27,400.00 (International Applicants)
Entry requirements: high school diploma or equivalent, evidence of English language. No prior culinary experience is required. All students must be aged 18 years or over.
* The Highfield Food Safety Qualification (External) Certificate is a compulsory subject in our respective accredited programmes. RM600.00 of the Highfield Food Safety Qualification fees should be made before the commencement of the level.