International Student Scholarships
Have you ever dreamt of whipping up delightful choux pastries all by yourself or indulge your loved ones with a simple dish of Monkfish Mouclade La Mouclade? It is all possible. That dream is not too far away
Please note that applications for scholarships open and close at varying times of the year. Scholarship criteria and application forms will be available to download from this site when released each year.
We are offering you a chance to fulfill your dream by offering a RM5,000 rebate on tuition fees should you be successful. All you need to do is to put your passion and inspiration about food in writing. Please see below on how you can take the first step to receive this scholarship.
Le Cordon Bleu Malaysia Scholarship 2023
Le Cordon Bleu Malaysia scholarship is available up to the amount of RM5,000 being waived on course fees for Diplôme de Cuisine or Diplôme de Pâtisserie
Diplôme de Cuisine/ Diplôme de Pâtisserie - Click here to downloadHOW TO APPLY
Applicants will need to meet entry requirements and write an essay with 600 words that answers the following questions:
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION
- Do you think that fundamental techniques are important?
- Will E-commerce be something that you will consider after graduating from Le Cordon Bleu.
- With the recovery from the Covid-19 pandemic, what are your thoughts on the future of F&B?
- What do you plan to achieve after completing your studies at Le Cordon Bleu?
- Tell us why Le Cordon Bleu Malaysia should offer you this scholarship?
TEN(10) weeks before the commencement date for each intakeSCHOLARSHIP ASSESSMENT PROCESS
Successful applicants will be notified to join an interview for further assessment.
Terms & Conditions apply.
For more information, please email to email@example.com