Intermediate Cuisine Certificate
Intermediate Cuisine Certificate imparts an in-dept study of French regional cuisines and related subjects through which students will apply the techniques introduced in the Intermediate certificate programme. Here the emphasis is on understanding, organisation, production and presentation, at the same time master knowledge on ingredients, classifications and origins of the regions including seasonings and flavour appreciation with techniques in butchery.
Emphasis is placed on the importance of:
- Mise en place, organisation and workflow planning in the preparation and service of meals
- Classical French stocks, glazes, basic and advanced sauces and soups
- Hors d’oeuvre, canapés, salads and appetizers
- Vegetables, eggs and farinaceous cooking techniques and menu items
- French Pastries and cakes
- Prepare and cook simple hot and cold desserts
- Career preparation and workplace communication
4 intakes each year: January, April, July or October
Duration: Eleven (11) weeks
RM32,600.00 (Malaysian Applicants)
RM41,870.00 (International Applicants)
Certificate fees include: Application Fees, Resources Fees and set of uniforms
Entry requirements:Basic Cuisine Certificate.