Superior Pâtisserie Certificate
At this level, Le Cordon Bleu Master Pastry Chefs will encourage the use of all the knowledge, techniques and skills previously acquired by the students to personalised their work.
Superior Students will be focused on developing advanced levels or creative and artistic works whilst precision, efficiency and intrigue techniques will be imparted. They will be put in groups to learn to plan and work as a team to prepare events which is a simulation for the industry environment.CORE UNITS:
- Highfield Level 3 International Award in
Developing a Positive Food Safety Culture (External Award), Food Safety Level 3
- Pâtisserie Skills 3
- Confectionery, Frozen dessert items, Chocolate product preparation, Special pastry product decoration, Pastry product innovation, Pastry production stock control, pastry production control
- Culinary Event
- Kitchen Operations 3
- Culinary Theory and Product Knowledge 3
- Food & Beverage Service Principles 3
- Professional Development Workshop 2
4 intakes each year: January, April, July or October
Duration: 3 months
Entry requirements: Intermediate Pâtisserie Certificate.
Please contact our counsellors (WhatsApp: +6019-305 2586 or email to email@example.com) for the intake dates and details for international students.