Have you ever dreamt of whipping up delightful choux pastries all by yourself or indulge your loved ones with a simple dish of Monkfish Mouclade La Mouclade? It is all possible. That dream is not too far away
Malaysian Student Scholarships
LE CORDON BLEU Malaysia
Please note that applications for scholarships open and close at varying times of the year. Scholarship criteria and application forms will be available to download from this site when released each year.
We are offering you a chance to fulfill your dream by offering a RM12,000 rebate on tuition fees should you be successful. All you need to do is to put your passion and inspiration about food in writing. Please see below on how you can take the first step to receive this scholarship.
Le Cordon Bleu Malaysia Scholarship Rebate 2021 (download)
Le Cordon Bleu Malaysia scholarship is available up to the amount of RM12,000 being waived on course fees for Diplôme de Cuisine/ Diplôme de Pâtisserie/ Diplôme de Boulangerie. HOW TO APPLY
Applicants will need to meet entry requirements and write an essay with 600 words by incorporating answers to the questions below:
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION
- What are your thoughts on the future of tourism, events and F&B industries?
- Share the plan and vision of your future career in the industry.
- Share with us on what you know about gastronomy nutrition and food trends.
- The importance of plating and why?
- Once you finished developing your cuisine/pastry skills in Le Cordon Bleu, where or how will you improve your culinary skills further?
- Tell us why Le Cordon Bleu Malaysia should offer you this scholarship?
TWO(2) weeks before the commencement date for each intakeSCHOLARSHIP ASSESSMENT PROCESS
Successful applicants will be notified to join an interview for further assessment.
Terms & Conditions apply.
For more information, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org