Have you ever dreamt of whipping up delightful choux pastries all by yourself or indulge your loved ones with a simple dish of Monkfish Mouclade La Mouclade? It is all possible. That dream is not too far away
Malaysian Student Scholarships
LE CORDON BLEU Malaysia
Please note that applications for scholarships open and close at varying times of the year. Scholarship criteria and application forms will be available to download from this site when released each year.
We are offering you a chance to fulfill your dream by offering a RM10,000 rebate on tuition fees should you be successful. All you need to do is to put your passion and inspiration about food in writing. Please see below on how you can take the first step to receive this scholarship.
Le Cordon Bleu Malaysia Scholarship Rebate 2020 (download)
Le Cordon Bleu Malaysia scholarship is available up to the amount of RM10,000 being waived on course fees for Diplôme de Cuisine or Diplôme de Pâtisserie. HOW TO APPLY
Applicants will need to meet entry criterias and write a 500 words essay by incorporating answers to the questions below:
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION
- Why do you want to develop your cuisine / pastry skills and what would you like to do with it?
- What is your favourite dish and why?
- How do you prepare the dish, what are the crucial step(s) and/ or ingredient(s) required?
- Who or what inspires you to pursue the culinary profession?
- How will Le Cordon Bleu qualification help you in your future?
- Tell us why Le Cordon Bleu Malaysia should offer you this scholarship.
July Intake: 25 June 2020
October Intake: 18 September 2020RELEASE OF SCHOLARSHIPS RESULT
2 weeks before the commencement of class
Terms & Conditions apply.
For more information, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org