Diplôme de Boulangerie
Our Diplôme de Boulangerie covers Basic Bread Baking Certificate, and Advanced Bread Baking Certificate is the ultimate baking qualification, which can be obtained in 1 year including 3 months of industry placement.
The Boulangerie programme is based on understanding, learning and mastering bakery techniques.
The training mainly comprises practical classes. Theory classes, conferences and bakery related visits are also included. This programme will equip you to be a professional baker ready to be hired in bakery production houses, gourmet bakeries or even opening your own bakery business.
The Bakery programme delivered is an accredited programme by the Department of Skills (JPK) under the Ministry of Human Resources Malaysia where graduates will be awarded the Level 3 Skill Certificate from the Ministry plus the Diplôme de Boulangerie parchment from Le Cordon Bleu.
Other subjects included in this programme are:
- Highfield Level -3 International Award of Food & Safety (External Award) -
- Gastronomy Sensory Experience
- Menu Creation
- Food & Beverage Principles 1-3
- Food Trends, and develop food concept
- Wine & Food pairing
- Professional Development workshops
2 intakes yearly: July & October
Duration: nine (9) months + three (3) months industry placement (July & October intake)
Fees of 2020:
RM57,650.00 (Malaysian Applicants)
RM64,520.00 (International Applicants)
* prices included admission fee, set of uniform and tool kit
Entry requirements: High school diploma or equivalent. No prior culinary experience is required.
* The Highfield Food Safety Qualification (External) Certificate is a compulsory subject in our respective accredited programmes. RM600.00 of the Highfield Food Safety Qualification fees should be made before the commencement of the basic level.
During this pandemic FMCO, please contact our counsellors (WhatsApp: +6019-305 2586 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org) for the intake dates and details for international students.