Show your creativity in preparing exquisite desserts with advanced culinary techniques from around the world. The Diplôme de Pâtisserie is recognized as one of the most respected and comprehensive in the art of pastry and confectionery.
Composed by the certificates Basic Pâtisserie, Intermediate Pâtisserie e Superior Pâtisserie, The Diploma brings together French culinary techniques from classic to modern desserts, which are part of contemporary gastronomy. Through demonstrative and practical classes guided by highly qualified chefs, you will also have access to trends in the art of Pâtisserie.
Get your diploma and have a promising career in gastronomy!
- Approximately 9 months (Morning Class)
Hours a week
- 14 hours approximately: (Monday and Tuesday from 7am to 1pm)
R$ 83.000,00 + registration R$ 1.654,00*
* net value without local taxes or international fees
Forms of Payment
- Uniforms, didactic material and utensil kit
- Debit/credit card*
- Bank payment slip
*These times may be altered according to course load requirements.
*Start and end dates are subject to change.
*Shifts are subject to a minimum number of students
*A card transaction fee will be added to the transaction.
* The installment payment will be made according to the number of months of the course
- All applicants who require a student visa or who have not paid the full balance (registration fee, minimum payment of 10% and remaining course fee) must do so no later than four (04) weeks before the start of the course.
There is no requirement for prior knowledge of gastronomy. Just the requirement of a completed High School Diploma or equivalent document and being over 18 years old. To obtain the Diplôme de Pâtisserie, you need to complete the certificates: Basic Pâtisserie, Intermediate Pâtisserie e Superior Pâtisserie.