Show your creativity to prepare of exquisite desserts, using advanced techniques of worldwide cuisine. The Diplôme de Pâtisserie is recognized as one of the most respected and completed in the art of pastry and baking.
Composed of certificates: Basic Pâtisserie, Intermediate Pâtisserie e Superior Pâtisserie, the Diploma offers techniques of French cuisine, from classic desserts to the modern, part of contemporary gastronomy. Through demonstrative and practical classes guided by highly qualified chefs, you will also have access to the trends in the art of the Pâtisserie.
Achieve your diploma and have a promising career in gastronomy!
- 9 months (Morning Classes)
- 1 year and 9 months (Night Classes)
Hours per week
- 08/04/2019 - 16/12/2019 - Morning- From 7:30 a.m to 02:30 p.m. (Monday & Tuesday)
- 10/04/2019 - 30/11/2020 - Night- From 7:00 p.m to 10:00 p.m. (Wednesday & Thursday)
- 12 hours approximately (Morning Classes)
- 6 hours approximately (Night Classes)
- Uniform, learning materials and utensils kit
Limit for payment
- Debit / Credit Card (Visa, Master and American Express)*
- Bank Slip
- Bank Check
* Minimum number os students required for opening a class.
* Por payments with bank checks, please contact the admissions office
* Card installment will be done according to the number of months of the course duration.
- Please note that all applicants requiring a general student visa or doesn’t have done the full balance payment fees (application, minimum payment of 10% and remaining course fee) must be done (04) four weeks before the course starts.