Show your creativity to prepare of exquisite desserts, using advanced techniques of worldwide cuisine. The Diplôme de Pâtisserie is recognized as one of the most respected and completed in the art of pastry and baking.
Composed of certificates: Basic Pâtisserie, Intermediate Pâtisserie e Superior Pâtisserie, the Diploma offers techniques of French cuisine, from classic desserts to the modern, part of contemporary gastronomy. Through demonstrative and practical classes guided by highly qualified chefs, you will also have access to the trends in the art of the Pâtisserie.
Achieve your diploma and have a promising career in gastronomy!
Hours per week
- 9 months (Morning Classes)
- 1 year and 9 months (Extensive Classes)
- 12 hours approximately (Morning Classes)
- 6 hours approximately (Extensive Classes)
- Uniform, learning materials and utensils kit
- Bank Slip
- Credit/Debit cards
* Timetable and hours are subject to change
* Start and end dates are subject to change
* Opening classes are subject to a minimum number of students according to Le Cordon Bleu rules
* Values for 2020 terms may change.
* Card transaction fee will be added to the transaction.
* Installments available according to the duration of months of the course.
Limit for payment
- Please note that all applicants requiring a general student visa or doesn’t have done the full balance payment fees (application, minimum payment of 10% and remaining course fee) must be done (04) four weeks before the course starts.