Get inspired with the worldwide cuisine techniques. When you reach the Superior Cuisine level, you will have access to different ingredients and will learn about current culinary trends.
This is the opportunity for you to apply all the knowledge acquired during the courses Basic Cuisine and Intermediate Cuisine and finally obtain our famous Diplôme de Cuisine.
Hours per week
- 3 months (Morning Classes)
- 7 months (Night Classes)
- 18 hours approximately
- 6 hours approximately
- 10/04/2019- 01/07/2019 - Morning Classes- Wednesday, Thursday, Friday - from 7:30 am to 02:00 p.m.
- 27/07/2020- 30/11/2020 - Night classes- Monday to Tuesday - from 07:00 p.m to 22:00 p.m.
- R$ 25.987,50 + enrolment fee R$ 1,500.00
Limit for payment
- Debit / Credit Card*
- Bank Check
- Bank Slip
* Classes must have a minimum quantity of students for opening session.
* Check with admissions the internal rules for payments with bank checks
* Card installment will be done according to the number of months of the course duration.
- Please note that all applicants requiring a general student visa or doesn’t have done the full balance payment fees (application, minimum payment of 10% and remaining course fee) must be done (04) four weeks before the course starts.
- This is the last step to obtain the Diplôme de Cuisine. To enrol for this certificate, you will need to complete the Intermediate Cuisine Certificate at first.