Get inspired with the worldwide cuisine techniques. When you reach the Superior Cuisine level, you will have access to different ingredients and will learn about current culinary trends.
This is the opportunity for you to apply all the knowledge acquired during the courses Basic Cuisine and Intermediate Cuisine and finally obtain our famous Diplôme de Cuisine.
Hours per week
- 3 months (Morning Classes)
- 7 months (Night Classes)
- 18 hours approximately
- 6 hours approximately
- STANDARD - 28/04/2021 until 02/07/2021 - Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- STANDARD - 14/07/2021 until 01/10/2021 - Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- STANDARD - 06/10/2021 until 17/12/2021 - Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
* net value without local or international taxes
- R$ 28.651,00 + enrolment fee R$ 1.654,00*
- Debit / Credit Card*
- Bank Slip
* Timetable and hours are subject to change
* Start and end dates are subject to change
* Opening classes are subject to a minimum number of students according to Le Cordon Bleu rules
* Values for 2020 terms may change.
* Card transaction fee will be added to the transaction.
* Installments available according to the duration of months of the course.
Limit for payment
- Please note that all applicants requiring a general student visa or doesn’t have done the full balance payment fees (application, minimum payment of 10% and remaining course fee) must be done (04) four weeks before the course starts.
- This is the last step to obtain the Diplôme de Cuisine. To enrol for this certificate, you will need to complete the Intermediate Cuisine Certificate at first.