Be inspired by cooking techniques from around the world. Once you reach the Superior Cuisine level, you will have access to different ingredients and learn about cooking trends.
This is the opportunity for you to apply all the knowledge you have acquired during the courses
Basic Cuisine and Intermediate Cuisine to finally conquer our famous Diplôme de Cuisine.
Hours a week
- Approximately 3 months (Morning)
- 21 hours approximately (Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, 7am to 2pm).
* net value without local taxes or international fees
- R$ 30.100,00* + registration
Forms of payment
- Debit card/credit *
- Bank payment slip
*These times may be altered according to course load requirements.
*Start and end dates are subject to change.
*Shifts are subject to a minimum number of students
*A card transaction fee will be added to the transaction.
*The installment payment will be made according to the number of months of the course.
- All applicants who require a student visa or who have not paid the full balance (registration fee, minimum payment of 10% and remaining course fee) must do so no later than four (04) weeks before the start of the course.
- To register for this certificate, you will first need to complete the Intermediate Cuisine Certificate.