Diplôme CordonTec is a technical training that offers a set of knowledge and skills through the application of the basic techniques of French cuisine. This method combined with discipline, intensive training, and individual commitment is a key success factor for developing trained professionals who can confidently pursue a culinary career advancement and become chefs.
The student is qualified in Cuisine, Pâtisserie, Boulangerie, and Services. This last qualification in particular is an important component that will have the internship program in "Restaurant Application", offering the student practical experience in this segment, enabling greater opportunities in the labor market and empirical understanding for the accelerated development of the career or for a higher level of study within the Le Cordon Bleu worldwide training network. Diplôme CordonTec is your passaport to the job market!
- 2 semesters
- 24 months (Extensive)
19/08/2019 - 18/08/2020 - Morning - From 8:00hrs to 12:00hrs - Monday to Friday
19/08/2019 - 18/08/2020 - Night - From 18:00hrs to 22:00hrs - Monday to Friday
19/08/2019 - 18/08/2021 - Morning Extensive - From 8:00hrs to12:00hrs - Monday and Tuesday
19/08/2019 - 18/08/2021 - Night Extensive - From 18:00hrs to 22:00hrs - Monday and Tuesday
- R$ 42.021,00 + enrolment fee: R$ 150,00. * net value without local or international taxes.
- Uniform, learning materials and utensils kit
- Credit and Debit cards * (For Installments, please send an email to email@example.com)
- Bank Slip
- Check* (According to Le Cordon Bleu rules.)
- There is no requirement for prior knowledge about gastronomy. Only the requirement of the Diploma of is the High School diploma or equivalent document.