Wine & Spirit is designed to specialize students, beginners or not, in wine and beverages, developing knowledge and skills in the field. At the end of the course, the student receives the Le Cordon Bleu Certificate in Wine and Beverages Studies.
The program includes professional wine tastings and sensory evaluation, with emphasis on practical skills, and in-depth knowledge of wine, with the goal of developing students' passion for wine and drinking, providing the theory and practice of wine, major producing regions around the world, and extending learning to a variety of beverages.
With a Certificate from this program, you will:
- Discover wines from around the world with tastings that best represent the most obvious and subtle characteristics of the country studied;
- Understand wine production and how it influences tastings;
- Enjoy different regional food and wine combinations; and
- Acquire techniques for sensory analysis of wine.
Our Sommelier Professors, with notorious resumes, lead students on this journey. Come embark on this adventure and delve into the flavors of the world with Wine & Spirit.
*These times may be altered according to course load requirements.
- Approximately 7 months (for class 1).
*Start and end dates are subject to change.
*Shifts are subject to a minimum number of students.
*Fees for 2022 are subject to change.
*The card transaction fee will be added to the final amount.
* Installment payments will be made according to the number of months of the course.